Tuesday, 20 April 2010

What sort of a doctor am I?

Well...
I was interested to see what a medical specialty aptitude thingamybob that a friend had a go with would say for me. She was a bit disappointed that it didn't agree with what she'd like to do, but I have to say it worked much better for me! Asked the same questions over and over, which was a bit odd, but still.

so, for all you people who keep asking me what sort of a doctor I'm going to be, and looking a bit confused when I tell you I don't know, here's the top ten...

1 obstetrics/gynecology
2 physical med & rehabilitation
3 pediatrics
4 rheumatology
5 pulmonology
6 family practice
7 occupational med
8 nuclear med
9 thoracic surgery
10 infectious disease

For the record, emergency medicine, which is my only 'maybe' that's not in the list above, is at 21. (The others are paeds, Obs & gynae, GP, and radiology...)

An interesting by-product of this time wasting exercise is that i'm now very keen to find out what 'aerospace medicine' might involve. I likes the sound of that!

1 comment:

  1. What's the link for this thingymaboby? Could be interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete