Thursday, 11 March 2010

I have nothing to wear!

I know I shouldn't complain, but... NONE OF MY DAMN CLOTHES FIT ME!
This is slightly infuriating when trying to put together something to wear to school, and then out for drinks, tomorrow. It's even more infuriating because i'm going to have to put up with it for at least the next month, because I have no money for new clothes which do fit. To give you an idea, I've got to the stage where I can take my jeans and several other pairs of trousers off without undoing them, am using the holes I had put in my belt for Alison's skinny middle when she was still in school, and my work shirts keep showing my shoulders.

Maybe the daily exercise ought to stop. That'd fix it.

Back to putting on and then discarding everything in the wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment