I AM: eating leftovers for dinner out of the tupperware, over my computer - which makes me think i've got too used to living alone...
Decided it was time for a happy post, so while I wait for washing to finish so I can go out, here it is. My predominant happy thought is how much i'm enjoying almost daily exercise (so much, I paid money for a gym subscription - careful now). Cycling to school and back, running every few days, an impromptu basketball lesson yesterday (thank you Shawn and friends), squash today (thank you Thorpey and friends), maybe a punchpad class tomorrow... It seems I am a new and improved Lesley! Of course, it helps that pretty much everyone here is that way inclined. Makes it a lot more fun when all your friends are doing it too!
Tonight I'm going to see the full set of one of the comedy bands we saw at Gluttony weeks ago, and have high hopes for a fun evening. I should come straight home to bed afterwards, but as likely as not will decide it's a good night to go visit the Garden of Unearthly Delights (a Fringe thing, will explain if I ever make it) and thus be out late. Again. No wonder i'm tired all the blinking time. There are too many fun things going on - every time I turn around someone else is tempting me with things that sound more enjoyable than studying or sitting home on my own. Last night, for example, I'd made good studying resolutions, since original plans failed, before I was invited somewhere else, and of course went. And very glad I did too - Von is an excellent cook, and 'Up' is a lovely movie.
So, yes. Happy Lesley. Much needed night in tomorrow, and then Friday is apparently to be a test of the hardcore party qualities of we English, since it's Thorpey's birthday and we're not starting in town til 10...
Must also make weekend plans. So much to do, so little time!
Toodlepip for now, folks xxx
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment