Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Books 2012

I almost forgot all about blogging. Maybe I'll start again, since there are many new adventures on the cards for 2013, maybe I won't, because I'm easily distracted. We'll see. However, I do have the 2012 reading list for you! I suspect there are one or two missiong from it, but I can't remember for the life of me what they are, so they will have to continue to be missing.

January

More Blood, More Sweat & Another Cup of Tea - Tom Reynolds
The Help - Kathryn Stockett

February

Sister - [I forgot to write down the author and book has since been returned to it's owner...]


[Insert lost months here...]

June

The BFG - Roald Dahl (on my way to Leipzig after a frantic few days journeying, I needed omething I knew pretty much off by heart for the plane)

August

The Woman Who Died a Lot - Jasper Fforde

September

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
The Age of Miracles - Karen Thomson Walker
Skagboys - Irvine Welsh

November

Londoners - Craig Taylor


December

The End of Mr Y - Scarlett Thomas


Not up to my usual quantity or standard, I have to say. It has been a busy year, though! Watch this space for a round up...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment