I AM: feeling in good waffling company as i'm listening to Stephen Fry's podgrams
Hey ho
Just a quick one, mainly to say thank you for commenting! It's nice to hear from home, fun though this is i'm missing you guys. (No need for concern though, I have thus far avoided the blubbering wreck stage, which is good, because it's not pretty and might scare the kids)
As you might have gathered, the 'super hot for January' weather is back today, it's nearly 40 degrees and i'm realising why the library is a good place to study, despite the noisy air conditioning...have ipod, will be cool enough to concentrate. I feel really lame though, having deliberately come here in summer, knowing it will be hot hot, and now just trying to avoid it! I like the sunshine a lot, but it's doing it's best to bake me alive so I don't think the feeling is mutual. And the factor 25 is doing even less now i'm just sweating it off (classy, I know). That said, no sunburn yet *bashes desk repeatedly*.
I promise to send you some photos soon, but thus far I haven't been able to remember to buy batteries, so my camera is a little incapacitated. Zak, I will attempt to find some snakes that won't kill me, but I can't make any promises. I've already been summoned outside into the garden to be introduced to white tip spiders, in order to know what to avoid. Apparently 'they won't kill you, but you'll have to go to hospital and your skin will peel off'. Niiiiiice.
That's all for now. Oh, except - I'm still open to invitations for Skype dates. Trying hard to overcome my telephone phobia, so go on, help me out. I'm especially partial to webcams, since it's less sary if I can see you as well as hear you!
So, cheerio for now I guess. Hugs all round!
Fish xxx
P.S. Ally - I think i'm better at this blogging thing than you - I suspect i've posted more times already than you did in 4 months...:D
Thursday, 21 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lesley! I've PASSED my RN fitness test (about time too...) so can stop stressing about it all, and they can stop threatening to put me on warnings because I'm not fast enough etc etc. SO EXCITED! :-D Had to share xxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete